Pages

128 - that feminine side

Among many people that know me I don't think many of them could imagine me being feminine, and when I say feminine I mean...Girly. Yes. Girly. I totally cringe at the image of myself going.. "Oh my God~ My nails broke. Ughh." or " Eww, my hair is so off today!"
Oh goodness, that would never happen for life. But nevetheless, when I'm all alone and bored of studying or having no one to bullshit to then we girls do what all girls usually do. CAMWHORE.
Sometimes, I find it a pain. Other times..it's a source of entertainment. :) I don't usually post up my camwhoring pictures on anywhere apart from awesome ones such as the GIANT FINGER. THAT ONE WAS EPICLY AWESOME. (and it wasn't girly anyway) but here in this post I present! Because I'm tired of hearing arguments at home while trying to do homework. >: (
The very unfeminine side of me when camwhoring is being so stupidly...retarded, lame and , uh, I think you get it.

When I'm not trying to be crosseyed in my display pictures or look at a giant finger or yell "OMG! THEY HAVE A KIDS MEAL"
And I totally support kids meals! To all you people who can't take childish people seriously..kids meals are more worth it. Especially when you're not that hungry. AND IT EVEN COMES WITH A DRINK AND COOKIES AND FREE TOYS.


Or when I'm not laughing retardedly when my eyes totally turns slit lines and taking a picture while waiting for my mum to pick me up from work. (I look horibble there but who cares. I was tired and exhausted. And I have no idea why my eye is slanted. But it looks funny. :D)


And when I'm not taking pictures of my teeth in school in the middle of eating my BLOOD POP lollipop. Yes, it was yum. I wanted to smile the whole day! lol
When I'm not doing all those stupid random poses then I have time to be a totally vain female taking girly pictures and even trying on my sister's make-up out of curiosity. Knowing my teribble skills when it comes to make-up. *nodnod*
My sister helps me when I need make up.

I own ZERO make-up. I use face moisturizers for the sake of it and night cream. That's basically it. I just can't be dedicated enough to put something on my face and remove it everytime I go out to work or school or to have fun. I do wear contacts to work though..yes,I'm one more step to becoming more girly. D:

So know it comes to the girly-ness

Yeah...That first one looks lala. It was some random shot but I wanted to keep it because my brother said it looks anime-ish. OH! That's my Chesire cat badge. EPIC DISNEY BADGEEE.

And the second one is a picture I took halfway through my Maths homework. Yes, one of my eye is bigger than the other. And it's really obvious there. Anyhow, I don't care. I was made that way. :)




And this was an epicly failed attempt on putting make-up on. First of all, I tried it on one eye. and then I got lazy to put it on another eye because if I did, I would have to remove the make-up on BOTH EYES. What a pain. Thus, I covered it up with my fringe.

To all make-up experts..You can laugh at my stupidity now. I know, I'm not the best make-up artist.(in fact I don't even know anything about where to put what). And mascara always makes my eyes feels weird. I have such short eyelashes that you can't even see it. I'm asiaaan! Most asian eyelashes probably can't be seen anyway!
And fake eyelashes are heavy. But if I wore them, I could bat my eyelashes all day. lol.
*batbatbat*
What I'm trying to say is, every girl has a feminine side.
Eventhough she doesn't know how to use make-up. Which I will learn to do for my Ball this year.

I have no friends in Maths class now. Stupid friend stealer. :(
I promise the next post will be filled with drawings. I have been on with it alot since school has started. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment