Pages

125 -dusty surfaces and a new achievement

I'm back in Perth! :D
First thing I did was clean my room! I think it was the most tiring and unlucky day for me that day. But in the end, I manage to re-stick my falling pocky boxes and that huge moon poster than has now fallen down again. I need better sticky stuff! I've put up some new pieces which I was too lazy to put up.
I FEEL SMART! BECAUSE MY TABLE ONLY HAS BOOKS NOW. WHEE!


At least I have space to do my homework now. My laptop is gonna be kept in a box. YES. A BOX

How sad is my life? I don't even have a proper shelf to put my books and art stuff. :(
But oh well! This time I labeled it! Just incase I forget where I put my stuff which always happens.

Rearraged my L ! Heh..I found a mini tea set for him and the two cupcakes which were always there.

Rafeif got back from wai-con and she bought me a tiny naruto sketchbook. :)
AND A BOX OF GIANT POCKY! HOLY MOLY (I haven't tried it)

So what happened on that day was....

I went with my mum to the city after following her to the market to buy some groceries for the shop. After that we were supposed to go to the bank and I was planning to go to the bank to re-draw some money and return my overdued library books( more like magazines :P). I HAVE TO PAY $30 FOR MY CARELESSNESS.
Stupid me.

But anyhow, when we got to the shop the shutter door broke down and I was in the city for 5 hours waiting for the guy to fix it. With no iPod, no phone, no paper, no pencils..JUST MY PURSE. And I just got back that morning at 5.30! Later on, I came back and went straight to clean my room, went out for coffee and cleaned my room again till 3 in the morning.

I'm still alive.
:)

Before you go WTF!
I PASSED! HEHEHE
I feel so proud!
I'm planning to make a collection..of "my best picture of being a _____"
First one is LALALAAAA~
I'm disgusted by myself. But I feel proud to be able to achieve looking like one.


Well then, I have a long year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment