Pages

094 - Unknown Inspiration


Hungry Fishes

I was doodling and decided to feed Wiggles. She rushes to the fish food that I just put in, must be really hungry or something. That's when this doodle became really weird. LOL
Random fishies. I must be obsessed with my goldfish. Wiggle is the huge one on the left.

So, the school holidays have just started. I can't wait to go out and have fun.
Of course, I definitely need to do some revising as well. And I'm working too!
Today I went in to work for training and while my sister was cleaning up the old pile of crap, she found a Visual Diary a.k.a Sketchbook. It was some random dude's sketchbook and he has some pretty awesome crap in it. :D

I'm happy! Some random source of inspiration just popped into my hands. The sketchbook has some pretty cool stuff, it helps trigger my inspirational part of my brain. I really need to do some work though. :)

I hope this school holiday would be fun! Probably not posting till the end of the holidays unless something interesting happens. I'm back on dA, sort of.

Signing of at 2.23 AM
Sleeeepy time

No comments:

Post a Comment