Pages

095 - What if will not exist

Requester-who-shall-not-be-named
Sorry, color makes the picture go really wonky and weird.
And this is a close up, not the full picture. :)
Request: Jason's facebook dp.

Note: Only taking requests if you ask me personally. Sorry dA watchers, I'm too busy and all my requests are merely sketchies.

There's always this lingering question which involves the word "what if" , and yes it lives in my head somewhere.

I would say it's something rather normal because it comes out once a week which doesn't really bother with any of my random happiness, sadness and whatever I am feeling at that point of time. But I would say it is a waste of space to let it live in there because it likes old nooks and crannies of my past and causes me to think of the many things I've given up thinking.

WHAT IF makes me sad because it reminds me of my past. But my past isn't making me sad because I remember the bucket loads of joy. It is the tie that WHAT IF makes with the present status of where my past once existed. Where I was and what I was, has changed. For I am merely someone so vague to even exist in somewhere I existed. Alas, we all have to go somewhere anyway.

Eventhough I have dark brown eyes, I would say I can see clearly with my blue eyes now. I don't know anything about them anymore. And I ensure myself they do not know anything about me as well. Oh yes, the clock has ticked away and every second is worth a piece of gold. "For if I spent every second with them, I would be sure to know they are now." WHAT IF says in my head.

So selfish! This selfish part of me called WHAT IF.
Continuously throwing in feelings of regret, self-pity and whatnot.
How selfish it is to eat me up slowly, NO I will not let you.

Because WHAT IF will not live in my head from this day onwards. It is merely a word thrown into the back lawn of my head where the sun will burn it with its' mighty fiery wrath.

No comments:

Post a Comment