Pages

096 -Rant about public announcements


I pressed a link to someone else's tumblr account. I haven't gone to tumblr in ages let alone remember my username and password but I noticed how many nice little quotes there are in the site. One of them that I found rather true was this one. But eventually you'll get over the person anyway. :) You just need a break..Okay, i don't know. I'm just saying optimistic stuff. When it comes to this kind of advices I'm a goner.

Before I start my rant on public announcement I'll post up a checklist of what has been happening and what is bound to happen in the holidays. Keeping the best for last , MY RANT. :D

Swimsuit(O)
Miriam's Prezzie(O)
Study, yet to bring myself to do it(X)
Finish ART MAJOR + Art stuff (X)
Start on Hinata cosplay costume (X)
See jons new house + return rachael's manga(X)
Play new kingdom hearts+ watch my anime movie(X)
Contact lenses for jie(O)
Fishing(X)
Asam Laksa(X)
Wake up earlier(X)

I'm such a lazy poo head. Moving on!


RANT ABOUT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hello! YES today I'm here pouring out my deep deep (not so deep) feelings of uneasiness and annoyance for the issue of public announcement by people in the public. I'm not directing this to anyone and my apologies for your feelings of hurt if you think it's directed to you. It's just my personal point of view. Continuing my rant.. NO, I do not mean your typical school headmaster public announcement, nor the ones where you announce the celebration of something big that's happen. I'm talking about ONLINE PUBLIC POSTS ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS.

Oh yes, it's fine to post up what you feel on public places online such as your Facebook wall (twitter doesn't really count), msn pm, msn display name, myspace wall and whatsoever. But, when people start asking you what is it about then don't tell them it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Incase you haven't noticed, you were the one that started posting your feeling in PUBLIC. What other kind of response do you expect to get? I'm pretty sure every human being with the proper mind would know that someone is bound to ask "who?" if you post something like, "I keep wanting to know him more but he seems so far away. These feelings are indescribable."

It is annoying that people are sticking their noses into your private life but you are the one that started posting YOUR PRIVATE FEELINGS IN PUBLIC. So, DON'T ASK PEOPLE TO PISS OFF and tell them it's none of your business because YOU INVITED THEM IN. I think I've made that point pretty clear. So, if you still post these stuff up if you already know the consequences then why are you doing it? Is it to gain attention? or..is it because you want a specific "someone" to know? If you're trying to gain attention, then it's not my problem because it's what you want so go on with it but if you're trying to do the second option, THEN PLEASE STOP BEING A COWARD.

I know I'm such a hypocrite to say so, being a coward myself. But if you want someone SPECIFIC to know how you're feeling then go on ahead and tell them. And if you don't have balls (i know girls don't have balls) or guts, THEN GO AND GROW SOME. I'm sure there are some pills for growing you balls and guts. Just gather up you courage and get it over and done with already.And if you don't have a specific someone but you just want to tell someone how you feel, then go and find someone that you trust and TELL THEM. You're supposed to tell SOMEONE not EVERYONE.

So what if you're confused, and you don't know who to go to? Then, tell your mum, dad , sister...And if you don't have any of them you can tell your teddy bear or goldfish. (I tell my teddy bear and goldfish) Or you can make a blog, and blog how you feel. That way, no one can say you have no rights to say it's none of your business because you can always fight back by saying "I OWN THIS BLOG. SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I DECIDE TO POST IN IT THEN DON'T EVEN BOTHER COMING TO READ. YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE!BUT I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO REPLY WHATEVER I WANT IN MY OWN BLOG!"

Heck, you may sound like a bitch but I'm just saying that I would do that. It's my own rights and if you're gonna sit in your little low corner thinking that"that person is bitching about my blog and I feel so insulted" Then go for a vacation and figure out what a confident person should say. Don't just keep your anger to yourself. If you're angry, then BE ANGRY. Just, don't be angry at stupid stuff. lol

Before I leave, just another note to say that it's my point of view. Don't take it to heart. I just want to let people know what I think about this issue :) Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment