Pages

091 - Random thoughts of change.


According to google search, Dictionary.com has 38 definitions of change.
That's quite a lot.

I was thinking how different things are from the past, present and maybe the future.(If I could look into it or a bit.) But if you imagine being back in the past and look at the present, it almost feels like you're looking into your own future. And when you do, you'll notice how much you've changed and how different people have come to affect your life.(It makes you feel like life is a dream)

Then you wonder if you have changed for the better or for worse? If you became nicer or more mean? If you've chosen to become more confident or stay as the same quiet innocent child? If your way of thinking has changed towards a certain subject? The most lingering question asked is..."is what I am now better than how I was last time?"

Honestly, I miss being who I was in the past. I wish I could be a bit more nicer like how I was. I miss my "heavy-overload" of innocence that caused me to get into serious problems. (:D) But after I sacrificed a bit of what I used to be I learn to speak out a bit more and that made me feel a bit better because I don't have to keep my opinions to myself. Because if I kept doing that, I would merely be someone unimportant, unheard and almost ordinary. They say everyone is different but I think I lack originality in myself. So then, the same question is brought back to mind..is this change giving me an advantage?

But I don't have a definite answer. Because of that, I'll try my best to look at people as someone who changed for the better and hope that they see me that way too.

So what's your answer to that question?
No, i haven't..I HATE MYSELF or I'm so perfect! No one is ever good enough for me. or I miss being me. I'd like to think there is only one answer but life isn't black and white. That's when all the shades of grey makes a picture look real. Because it has a million tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment