Pages

093 - I am still a girl.

Helluuu thaaar! So, I got a goldfish 5 days ago. :D I posted some photos in my last post.
It's named Wiggles. That was before I noticed it was a girl. But! OH WELL.
Say hi to Wiggles~

It was going to be Finn, then I changed to Orange then I thought of Sunshine but somehow I got to Wiggles. It wiggles when it swims too!


Bio have also been a pain in the arse. Today we did mice disections and we're doing it tomorrow. HEEE! Fun! My partner couldn't stand cutting it up so I just went "snip snip". I LOVE DISECTIONS. :D Yeah, after about a month of not drawing proper anime I finally contributed some of my biology class time to draw an anime picture! Most of the time I contribute my Bio class time to spacing out and staring at the board. It's sort of like sleeping with my eyes open.

Drawn freehand without an eraser. Troublesome stuffed up background.

Also! Last year, I bought some Golden Blue contact lenses which I have thrown out because I've already had them for half a year. So, this year I've bought another pair for my Year 11 Dinner Dance which was quite a blast. It suited very nicely with the dress and make-up I'd say :)

I know I'm not the type of person who would take a million shots of herself but I still camwhore. (When I'm in the mood) I am a girl afterall. :D
Sometimes it just gets too tiring for me. AND THE FLASHES OF LIGHT! AM I IN HEAVEN OR WHAT?! And also the fact that I'm totally not eye candy in society.
I envy people pfff. ANYHOW..

This were my Golden blue contacts last year. AND NO I DON'T HAVE SUCH FAIR SKIN.
IT'S CALLED FLASH. Horrifying light of death.

And this year I got grey ones. It's not very bright in real life but it looks cool with the horrifying light of death. Besides, I don't wear them much at all. Maybe once a week just for the fun of it? Heh.




I also totally forgotten about the teddy bear that was on my bed all the while. Almost two years now ey? When I first came to Australia that was the only thing I could hold on to but now, it's a little bit more different. I still remember but I don't grab on to it tightly.

OH. NEW BLOG LAYOUT COMING SOON PEOPLE.
I need to draw my header which I currently don't have time to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment