Pages

075 - CUT CUT CUT!


Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
I. can't. sleep.

I felt like the title. You know in filming where the director goes
"CUT CUT CUT! STOP!"
*nod nod*

*gaaaah.falls back down on desk with depressed aura released from body*

I think...I want to be a bit more braver for a change. But I really don't have confidence at all.
OMG BLOG! Hear my saddened cries~

Ehhhhhh.......I feel horrible.

*gasp* This won't work! If I say I don't have confidence then of course I will not! D:
So, Eve! Uhhh, Evelyn! You can be a bit more awesomer right? YES YES. *slaps self* Why am I doing this? NOOOOO. You cannot waste anymore time of your precious youth. Do you want to grow old like that?! Like what? Like...."that"

UHRRRRRRR.

Ohkay. My vision is blurry now. I see something. The light? I am dead?! Already?

My stomach just growled.
I want to go....out.

Inner conscience: If you want something then ask for it lah!
I might be a bother.PFBLUEEESLKAJHELIE. SHUT UP MAN.

Guh.one.two.three.sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment