Pages

074 - I love plein air painting

I AM GOING ON A VERY SERIOUS AND LONG HIATUS.

No one reads this blog but I guess I will still write about my hiatus. Besides, this blog is for me to write and for you ...to do what ever you want :D

So, yeah. Results are out.
*shakes head* YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.

I have decided to focus on my chem, bio and maths.
Even during the holidays, I can't afford to waste time. I am scared. D:

Because of this, I shall not go online much.
IF I DO PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE AND FORCE ME TO STUDY.

I feel oh-so-dumb. I need to work harder. I can't even wake up early.
Jesus help me please. *close eyes and...dies*

Btw! Plein air painting is awesome. I might do it during the holidays. Paint and study. Sounds good to me. ... ..... .

Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment