Pages

081 - I believe in impossibles.

This world has color.
As he stepped into the secret passage he found himself walking into a new undiscovered world.
Not one without colors. Not one that makes him seem unimportant.
People were people, not dolls. Fire was orange, not grey.

Soon, he was standing on a clothes line and hanging on them were the handles of umbrellas. Oh yes, the umbrellas were upside down. There was light. The light was bright! So bright, it made his heart beat like an actual human once again. His heart smiled, and so did he. The umbrellas were colorful. Red.Blue.Green.Yellow. To think that only colors such as grey existed in his world made him cringe at himself. Oh, but this couldn't be a world without living things. Where were the people?, he wondered.

At the side of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a tiny step. It was gleaming with jewel stones just like the one he'd found in the fireplace. The color was indescribable, and seem almost as though it came from heaven itself. He took one step, and then another and soon he found himself walking through a street gleaming with the colors of the rainbow. Patterns of never ending beauty. It was the sun, that made this world beautiful. There's no grey only new colors arising in each corner of this city. It was a dream come true.He has been reborn to a place where he belonged.


I just felt like writing this up. :)
I've been meaning to write it up. This was inspired by the hanging umbrellas I saw once I stepped into the art gallery 2 weeks ago.
Surprisingly, I have creative writing for english now, so this is part of my story. I can't wait! To be able to dream about a world that has color.
Makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment