Pages

071 - Dislikes Bio ATM

HELLO! *gloom face*
I have been drawing and a lot. And been on DeviantART alot. Therefore, I barely have any time to update my blog. Not to mention my biology exam tomorrow. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound~ *prepares my funeral*

But anyway, here are some of my recent unskilled drawings that I have been working on - instead of studying for my exam. Pfffff.

Obviously not drawn by me. Such crisp smooth lines.
I just colored it.
50 minutes

Fake screenshot/Digital practice

"New creation" inspired by a song on the radio


Sketchbook dump with an ugleh dog


And apologies to my watchers for being on hiatus.

I'm not going to be posting on here for awhile. However!I'll be journaling on my dA account:
http://e-tane.deviantart.com/

Drop in once in awhile if there is anyone interested in having more out from this blog, though I strongly doubt that assumption. I am going to start practicing how to draw males. And maybe some nekkid bodies too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment