Pages

070 - ANIME :D

As a child, parents would be the one source of protection that I can trust. I guess it would be to any other child. When I have nightmares, it would be their room that I would run to for help. But as time passes and people grow, I guess their eyes are open a little bit more to realize that parents aren't invincible, strong, or a superhero. However, when there are troubles in life that would affect the family, parents are the ones to take charge of that. At different seasons comes different obstacles. But humans can only get weaker as time flies by and problems can only be solved by a stronger authority than itself. How much more longer will someone last if they were to fight a battle against the seasons.

As a child I can only stand and watch when parents reassure me that everything is alright. Or more importantly, it's none of your business. But men cannot carry the weight alone and should seek strength from the Lord. I know that my parents are followers of Christ and practice the same beliefs and of course they aren't stupid . But by looking physically, it's scary because the reality is that parents are the same as me and can make mistakes. I'm scared for how long they will last. Is this how adults feel as they grow older and so do their parents?

It's the feeling of imagining my fingers being run over by a truck.
Losing something you love
Is scary. And heartbreaking...even if you just think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment