Pages

072 - Lacks courage

Hey. :)
It quite painful sometimes to know how important you are to a person it his/her life.
Sometimes, it's just people moving on from previous events(which is good). Or maybe, they are just that kind of person.
But what's even more hurtful is when you keep them in your heart because they are important to you and yet it seems like they don't bother at all, sometimes.
It's not because I am too kind. Nothing is wrong with kindness.

SO YEAH! Besides that random crap, lemme tell you who I am currently obsessed with!
Joseph Mallord William Turner :D

*gasp* OMG EVELYN. YOU ARE ACTUALLY OBSESSED WITH AN ARTIST. yes I am. *wide smile*




I love his watercolor and oil paintings. I'm going to go into oil painting next semester for my art major project. Kind of nervous though. He's going to be the artist that I will be analysing.
I'm really interested about the Impressionist art style now. I LOVE THE LIGHT! *doesn'tmakessensedoesit* :P

And sort of naruto obsessed now as well. I want the holidays sooner.
I want to draw seriously soonerrr.

I wonder if I talk too little.
I talk alot if you know me really well..but, I just can't do it if I see someone is such a short period.
What's wrong with me? -__-
I just don't like talking when someone is a better talker than me. ^^ll



No comments:

Post a Comment