Pages

133 - my brain is too small and yours?

Photography by Healzo @ deviantART


I miss my word filled blog. The one with limited photos and countless words, rambles..shambles.(what does that mean? I just wrote it down because it rhymes.lol) But after almost 24hours of what we call WORK for teenagers I would definitely appreciate looking at some pretty colours.


The wonders of how pictures cheer me up. The truth? I don't have such a colorful life. Or maybe it's just pretty dull right now with the hassles from myself nagging, "I need to beat my previous score!", "I need to finish this up", "I need maths practice" Yet I inevitably procrastinate with a concious mind; a blatant picture of my failure to achieve what I want to achieve. Bells ring in my head, slow slow slowwww. I wish I was smarter. Whatmore, annoyances are floating all over the place. People who gather round a self made group discussing results and homework. The past was not of this. There was no table, no smart discussions ..no looking down at lower achievers. Despite their achievement they portray themselves to be so full of themselves; boasting indirectly. Not to our faces and certainly not mine but noise travels when yous are sitting 2 metres away from me.

What you do not know is the effort that average people put into their work. Yes, you put in effort and you got the mark. Brilliant! And you talk about getting a low A grade a catastrophe? You talk about how that was the worst test ever. You talk about the little stupid mistakes you could have corrected to get a 98 percent. That's no problem, you want to improve but have you ever stop to think about other people.


People that tried so hard yet can never reach that level of capacity whilst you are constantly dissatisfied by your marks. Are you realy dissatisfied or deep down you're blinging proud with shining glory. And whilst you talk about your marks we think about why we can't achieve that; yet we tried so hard. I do not envy people like these. I despise them.


What drives me despise these group of people is the fact that they can never think of anyone else but themselves. Everything is about competition! Sorry, you're not so smart. Why don't you just figure it out yourself. NO ONE WANTS TO BEAT YOU FOR GODS SAKE. No one wants your brains. I'm not going to cut your cranium up and have your cerebrospinal fluid gushing out into my eyeball sacs. (obviously not.) Yet, you can't even lend a little helping hand. Why must you put people on an intelligence scale.


I can't express how much I despise people that end up being so ful of their smartness. People that don't appreciate effort that hasn't been fruitful. People who look down on anyone getting a C grade. People that don't care of other people's effort and pain. People who just don't care about what you do. I wished you would notice.




<u>Well luckily, there are people who are the opposite.


No comments:

Post a Comment