Pages

132 - caffeine anyone?

Hi my blank paper on the internet. :)

I haven't been updating much compared to last year. I was meaning to write a post about work since two weeks ago (I think?) but I haven't got the mood or time. Life has been busy for me, I can't even remember the last word I said. So about work! Other than my assignments and homework and lab pracs, I work in a cafe. (Did you know that in spanish cafe means coffee and coffee means cafe? *nodnod* I had a spanish colleague last year :D)

I only just officially started making coffee for people this year. Last year I was occasionally trying to make a few. (I still am now, sorta) So, when I'm not making coffee, I cut cakes and serve tarts and choc mousse logs, carrot logs, apple pies, biscuits..so it goes on. I make iced coffees, iced mochas, milkshakes, frappes and COKE. Lol.. Not coke of course.
I enjoy doing stuff on both sides!



Featuring* Boat's coffee. No untensils used, just pouring.
You need good milk to do that. I shall force this skill out of him =P



My Octopus Hot Chocolate and my profile picture.
I don't know how I came up with the octopus idea but somehow I did and everyone at work is agaisnt it because it looks like a hot choc made by a 5 year old. PEOPLE!? I AM 16++++
NOT FIVE


Om nom noms that changes throughout the week.


Coffee machine and whoever's hand was that.


These are involuntary photos taken by my frenemy. And coincedently I didn't have any work shirts on that day so I had to wear my starry one. Oh, and you can see the stack of tea leaves at the back as well. (not a fan of tea other than English Breakfast Tea and Green Tea) But then again, I eat and drink anything if I'm hungry.


Not all the people I work with but I guess it shows how we do stupid stuff when we work.
I should take pictures with some other people sometime. :)


Well then, I need to do my homework now and go to sleep. Then, wake up for church tomorrow.

God bless us all and keep us alive. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment