Pages

a new year my first inspiration and determination


Yes, the year 2011 has already started two weeks ago! However, having to start school in Febuary makes it feel like I'll start living in the new year of 2011 then. But anyhow I have convinced myself now and this year has started, and started off rather unusually and I am definitely looking forward to become stronger.

So yeah, just awhile ago I was wondering about bubbles:

Facebook status
Bubbles. Why are they so easy to pop.... I got
it

No, I did not figure out why they are easy to pop.
But it somehow became a source of inspiration for my first post of this year I guess. :)

Right now I am looking forward to this year. To be determined in what I do not only in my studies but in life, rough times, drug moments, suicide moments .... (Nah, that's not going to happen) but you get what I mean. I'm putting in a new header for this year. A new direction!
Sounds weird but I want to say..
FIGHT ON!

2 comments:

  1. where are you studying at? :)

    jiayou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm studying in Australia, Perth. :)
    From Malaysiaaa. WHEE

    ReplyDelete