Pages

005

Ahh, I'm back in Perth and BORED.
So, far for the last 2 days I have been sleeping till 12.00 and having brunch straight after I wake up. Oh wait! I mean, after I brush my teeth too! :D

Hurrrmm. I can't wait for school to reopen.
Tomorrow my mum and I are going to school to get books. Oh hail the crowded school hall.
*imagines my mum and I franticly walking in the school hall
trying to find my school books and ends up arguing because she
got stressed and I critiqued her* Happens all the time./sweat

So yeah, going to school to get books and then on Saturday, planning to go to Tokyo Underground in the City. Btw, Tokyo Underground is an anime shop. :)
Ah sheesh, I really wanted to get a bag for school from Tokyo Underground. But then again, I got nagged by my mum./floor*throws tantrum* Heh, nehh.. I don't do tantrums.
We sorta argued [can you believe it?! arguing over buying a bag. ''OTL] but I ended up going, "FINE. Watever...."
No point arguing if you're not gonna get it anyway. Hahah D:

But I'm still going! Window shopping is painful./blur

No comments:

Post a Comment