Pages

004

Hello. Two weeks has already gone by. That fast!
So yeah, I'm going back tomorrow. To Perth, WA.
Honestly, I feel a bit excited to go back and start studying for my Year 11. Not excited about friends or anything but yeah, excited about the subjects! I want to work hard this year! =]

So far, my trip in Malaysia.. hasn't been the best so far.
Not how I expected to feel when I was leaving for AU during 2008. Nevertheless, although it's not the best..It was fulfilling.
I learned new things, shared how I felt..Noticed who was always there for me. And also, knew what I wanted to be to peoples in life. No, I do not regret my trip here...It all still feels like a dream though. Life can seem so unreal.

I only noticed what was wrong with me in the last few days of my stay in Malaysia. Got back to consciousness and noticed I only had one more day to make it worth it.
And, yeah...I didn't regret the last day. Which is today. I didn't regret anything.. I think it is how people learn in life. Sometimes, you have to get over your mistakes. Get over my mistakes.

I'll be moving on from here. Setting my resolution for this year and trying my hardest to adapt to aussie. Yeap, I had a great stay! And it was worth it because i have grown alot during my trip here. I have been revived. Everything still doesn't seem real..but this time, there's not going to be tears when I board the plane and neither will I feel alright emotionally but yeah... I'll stand tall and try my best to take the next step in my life.

Resolution 2010
  • Study harder. Better than last year! and make use of the education. :D It's a MUST!
  • Get to know God better. Learning to love. And asking him to teach me what is love.
  • Organizing myself better.
  • Try to keep up with my drawing which I will most likely not be able to. *prays*
  • Keep in touch with people
  • Pray for friends.
  • Developing a more disciplined person in myself to do my daily devotion
  • UPDATE MY BLOG! :D which no one reads

No comments:

Post a Comment