Pages

002

Yeah! So since I've been back in Malaysia.. I think this week has been pretty busy.
Especially the trip to Johor. And Monday. Well, Monday was very hectic. So far, went out with friends a couple of times, bowling, shopping and crashed a tuition *ahem. I feel bad*:D

Honestly, I really miss having homework and going for tuition. LOLOL. Not that I used to go for a lot of tuition in the past. But, I did go to a few. *cough*

But yeah, ever since coming back.. I feel like I wanna keep staying in Malaysia. I think because it's very easy to adapt to la. [Duh! Obviously, I'm from Malaysia.] And, I think my mum feels the same way sometimes too.

That's what got me thinking though. I heart feels really really sore thinking about "staying in Malaysia" I feel like I'm going the WHOLE cycle all over again. The cycle of worrying about this and that. Sheesh.
But yeah, I'm thinking of staying in aus a little longer before I come back to Malaysia again. =) Maybe around 2 years? I think it would really help me adapt to the situation and also have a little summer fun. *OH NUUU! I don't wanna get sun burnt*

At the same time! I'm not gonna miss wai-con! :D :D :D Oh yeah~ But yeah, I need to spend more time with different people and be open to meet different people. I'm gonna step out of the CUBE

Or should it be a CILINDER?! AHAHAH! WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment