Pages

152- Time


Time passes so quickly. Before I know it, I'm being so slow and left behind.
I feel like I'm improving at the speed of a snail these days. No, not only these days. For the past few months.

Ages since I blogged about anything. I seem to have less to say nowadays. (on text at the least) I guess I've grown out of complaining and expressing publicly. I'd rather do it through my sketches or not do it at all. After a while I realize that I don't have all the time in the world to be talking about my life. Sitting in front of a laptop screen and typing when I can draw it out. But for the pass few days my hands and mind are not in my favor it seems.

It's good to just come back and type something once in awhile. At least I feel like I still have some English writing skills. (I'd like to think so) Life has been good.

The family's PR has been granted. A huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders. For humans, we never have enough. We're selfish.But I want to be thankful for just this and not worry about any other minor wants in my life. Not being materialistic and just living.

I've been having lots of fun here and there and also going for casual Korean classes. XD
I remember the day I swore to not be interested in Kpop and here I am.

I don't know. I haven't blogged in so long it feels slightly awkward to be typing all of a sudden. I don't even know what to blog about  but I just felt like I haven't filled a page in ages and ages.

Oh well, all I can say is right now..
I'm working, I'm drawing, I'm trying to learn Flash but haven't brought myself to do it, I'm lazy, I'm single and my urge to get married has died down long ago, I don't like texting, I'm turning antisocial at home. Life is pretty good. Except I have to get over this artblock where I feel like everything sucks.

But life is treating me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment