Pages

150- New Years Resolution?

I just realised that I haven't posted anything about my New Years or my New Years resolution.
Oh, and there was supposed to be Chinese New Year photos too! Sorry~

After reading Rachael's blog I realised that I haven't made any resolutions for this year yet. I guess because I've been working so much and drawing and drawing that I forgot about the time. Gosh! And it's already Valentine's. This post is around 2 months late.

This year, I expected it to be a lot more interesting because of my Uni expectations but then it was decided that it's better to go in for the second intake so I have half a year of work and drawing to pass by. So that's why I haven't felt much of a new year feeling.

Now to my resolutions for this year 2012

-Revive my relationship with God. It's been dry for the last few months. I tell myself to start changing but I stay the same. It's that phase of desperation once again but I'll get through it.
-New laptop and camera FTW PLEASE. I'm still poor now. :D
- Draw 10x better than what I can draw now. Draw toes, lips, anatomy, guys, FANART =P
- Learn new awesome art programs
- Get by 20k pageviews by the end of the year
- Try sculpting and polymer clay
- Open a table at a convention
- Start my manga (two-way convenience store)
- And add a lot more things on this list as I go along

No comments:

Post a Comment