Pages

136 - HOLY BROCCOLIMOLY

April 21 was when I last posted here huh? Goodness, that's almost a month ago.

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE. Constantly. This thought is always in my mind.
So my aunt has gotten her PR(Permanent residence) for Australia and just flew over a week ago. I can almost smell the fresh fragrance of the time I stepped into this country~ Baka! I sound like a retard.

Life has been life. Just two days ago I crouched down with my palms clapped together seeking for repentance. I miss the days when I need not worry about what would happen to relationships. I used to feel really happy just by reading the bible and talking to God however, I've drifted away and now am seeking him once more..like I did many times before this. However, this time I feel like I can achieve it. My heart wasn't fully in my efforts at the time...I couldn't cut ties with sin. Somehow, it always came back.

Matthew 5: 29-30
29If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

When people don't put their whole heart into the effort of changing, they will never reach it. Especially against the power of sin. Without your heart and God's strength there's no way you can't overcome it. I'm writing weird stuff for some people. DX

Back to the norm stuff, exams are up soon. I need to redo all my notes.
People are disappearing. Or maybe..I am.(too busy with life I guess)
I'm in a totally Japanese language mood today after watching Japanese dramas for almost 5 hours. WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DOING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! But I like it..the Japanese language.
Also, I'm so tempted to shout Bakayaro because Akira(Yamashita Tomoshita) from Nobuta wo Produce says it in a way that it sticks to my mind vocally. And also various of his other dialogues like "kon" "akira shock" or "se nobutaa!".

Unfortunately, life couldn't be like TV shows. How I wish it could.
Back to Maths homework! JAAAA~

No comments:

Post a Comment