Pages

137- seems like it's been forever

Where'd ya go, I miss you so, seems like it's been forever that you've been gone..

AND NOW I'M HOME.

Oh dear little blog, I've so long abandoned you.
These days I've been so busy, barely even being able to stretch a click to log into my MSN. It may seem to people like I don't give a damn. Or maybe, like I don't care less about their lives but seriously I don't even have time to watch one episode of an anime a day.

Being unsmart is tiresome. Trying to improve your IQ level is even more tiresome.
I'm doing this entirely for myself and yet somewhat lingering I hear whispers of the expectations and stereotypical views of the society. I really have no talent whatsoever in academic-ish subjects especially ones involving numbers. Nomatter how much I try and practice, I can never get there. I'm not sad but more frustrated because of hoping for something that comes out like burnt cookies.

My studies are absolutely dry as leaves and I can feel the feeling of fear again. Why do I have to worry about all these futuristic stuff and God answers with the exact verse of " Do not worry, have I not fed the birds of the air" passage.

So that's my life. Thinking of cosplaying once again and I'm actually making a move. I figured out that I should cosplay to my fav characters instead of being stupid about choosing one that would look good on me. I may not be pretty but at least I know that I'm doing something I want.



No comments:

Post a Comment