Pages

135 - Love doesn't have to be to be from a human

Jealousy my be a trait that everyone never fail to possess. In my opinion, it is a childish part of all human beings. The thought of someone having more, knowing more, feeling more than what you already have. Whenever I hear myself scoff at another about their achievements,complain about their advantages or even think and envy about them I hear my conscience cry out to me in disgust of what a pathetic person I am.

At times I'm jealous of the people in this world that are able to go through such joyous moments in their lives. Acting silly, calling others silly and I remember the good times I had before this. That was the time when I was still free of worries and not covered in other priorities.

People are changing before my eyes, things are happening some of which I don't even know. This is when I sit down and think about how much I've missed and how much I'm left behind. All these thoughts make me think about whether I should have done the opposite. I'm jealous of how people can experience so much love and joy from other people. I'm jealous of relationships that are present..until I noticed that love can be anything.

I don't need from someone breathing the same air as me. I don't need from someone who has a brain. I don't need someone to hug me because love can come from doing what I love. Love can come from working hard. At the end of the day, we all feel the same thing..joy. So, I don't have to be jealous anymore as long as I'm doing what I love. Best of all, I don't have to worry if that person is going to leave me. :)

I'm not saying I'm going to be single.
Heck, of course I'm getting married!

No comments:

Post a Comment