Pages

146 - i have something really good.

I seriously have something I want to post up but I haven't started drawing it yet.
It's because after all that hurt and frustration I have gotten so many ideas that I don't even have time to finish each and every one.

I guess heartbreaks has its' own benefits. Being in my neutral state wouldn't have brought me any of the ideas I'm getting now. It feels good being able to generate good stuff for once. I feel alive after a very damn long art block.

Also, watching new genres of anime made me realise how much more things I need to learn to draw. Going for a weekend boat trip has made me realise how beautiful this world is. How much more saturated my colors need to be on paper. How much harmony and unity there is in God's creation. How vast this earth is. And how her beauty can capture time,stopping the clock.

Now, I just want to express all of it on paper. Everything I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment