Pages

145- Mission Complete :3

I have officially finished sitting for my WACE exams last Thursday. My equivalent A-levels.
No, I'm not confident about scoring.

Yes, I'm not naturally smart. What? Just because I have yellow toned skin and squinty eyes you presume I have an IQ consisting of more than one digit?! RACIST >:(
Heh.

So now, I have an unlimited amount of holiday free time used for doing happy things.
Like, drugs. clubbing.drinking.sex.sex.sex. I'm kidding, obviously.
There will be drinks though. I'll take lots of photos.

Anyway, since Rach and Jon finished their last exams a day after mine we has like a gathering to celebrate the end of exams.

Rach got her new laptop which was pink and the photo speaks for itself. I'd love to put up more photos but Rachael has it on her phone and her internet is capped. Sheeshh! Anyway, we...no they were gaming basically the whole day. I gamed occasionally but I didn't really feel like gaming so I picked up my pencil.

Before, we had KFC for lunch and cake later on. Man, I haven't eaten KFC in awhile, before we got to eat it. lol.

I stayed over in her house that night and we had plans to go out with her friend Victor the next day. AHHHH IT WAS A LONG DAY LAH. TYPING THIS SO MA FAN CAUSE SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED. Ffffff.

So Victor did some shopping and we got a bit of lunch + bubble tea later on. Mabes came in after all that and we scooted over to Timezone for some arcade games. (Black woman has discovered a new world) The last time I played an actual arcade game was in Malaysia. It wasn't very comfy back then but I really liked it this time. :)

While Victor was shopping for men's apparel, Rach and I went to try on some expensive dresses that we obviously wouldn't be able to afford (since we're jobless and soon to get a job and get paid).

I like this photo. :3

Today I just realised that I can no longer fit size 6.
Depressing. I think my chest area may have gotten bigger because I couldn't zip up the top part more than the bottom. NUUUUU There goes my size 6. :(
I'm probably a size 8 now. NVM. 8 is OK.

Best dressing room evar. It was huge.

After going home, I slept of course. XD
Then I got to cleaning my room. I have SO MUCH SPACE now. SO MUCH SPACE.
I LOVE IT.

So now, I don't have to clump all my art materials in a plastic box. Ugh.
Horrible days are over booyah!

This is how my art stuff are laid now. I'm gleaming over the neatness of my room.
Spacious fo' shizz.
SPACIOUS.
SPA
CIOUS


I still need to restick some old drawings I found in my pile of shit.
And also re-pattern that book shelf cardboard box.
Disgusting brown cardboard box.
I will make you pretty~

Now, I'm all alone because my parents just left for Malaysia.
And it's 3.36AM
I'll see you.
around.


No comments:

Post a Comment