Pages

121 - My first week in Malaysiaaaaalalala

Before I start my long post with the most pictures compared to my other posts, I would liek to shareeee my new favourite sisterhood pictureeeee. WHEEE. Yes, I was drunk that night. :)





So I arrived in Malaysia on the 20th at around noon. Then, we took the taxi back home and my grandfather cooked Ipoh Hor Fun for us to makan. WHEEE. NICE


Day 1 : 21st Dec
Celest a.k.a babi asked me whether I wanted to follow her to Pavillion to watch a movie and then go and makan. Yes, of course I said yes. :)

I don't have the pictures for Pavillion but before going to catch the movie, we tried out this place called Levain Boulangerie Patisserie. I like the building structure because it looked really English, British-ish. I dig English styled houses and buildings! Heh





Love the wide variety of pastries and breads. :)



On the top shelf: The different flavoured macaroons.
Bottom shelf: CAKES AND MOAAR CAKES wait..what's that honey bottled thing?



Macaroons. ROOSTER! I like the colors.




And then this was what me and babi were sharing.
I KNOW, that chocolate thing is absolutely adorable.


They had a top floor with the english english decorations. <3>
The macaroons weren't the best but it was worth giving it a try. Abit too sweet but not too bad .


Babi anf me and the mango juice.



Ahaaa! That's my car. :P

So after lunch, we went to Pavillion to watch Tron Legacy and walked around. Tron was alright, it got a bit draggy but the story is interesting. Then for dinner, we headed to Petaling Jaya for mamak. The shop was really full as well. (Popular la tu) :)
After that I headed home sweet home.


Day 2: 22nd January
It was my friend's Birthday. We went to Midvalley..Sitting the KTM was really horibble.However the outing was bad and everyone ended up splitting into seperate ways. We still got together to watch Tron Legacy(again for me). And for lunch.. O:
I think I can recite the script for the whole introduction already. LOL
Which I was doing to Pui yee.


Apparently Colleen works in MV so she met me and Pui yee during her break hours. :)



Pui Yee and me.
Maynn, your PB. IS SO PADDED LOL
I hope you don't read this or else I'm dead meat. And don't so stiff laah



Me and Colleen.
OH, and the bear.
I was really dissapointed with this outing. However I shall fret not because it is over.

It wasn't so bad also la.


Day 3: 23rd of Dec.

I stayed at home and practiced piano for fun

Day 4: 24th Dec
My dad fell sick so we couldn't attend my church's Christmas Eve's celebration :(

Day 5: 25th Dec
It's Christmassss. I went out for seafood lunch somewhere in Tanjung Malim. And my dad bought seafood for the seafood steamboat Christmas reunion dinner. So, when I came back I ate seafood again. Hahaa. I can't believe we didn't take a family picture. But I HAD 100% SEAFOOD ON THAT DAY. Lol.

Day 6: 26th Dec
Went to church for the first time in 11 months. THE KIDS GREW UP SO MUCH. NUUUU
They didn't have youth because of the holidays so I didn't stay back late. I talked a bit with some of the people there but the church was quite empty compared to the usual. Btw, I had roti canai there. HEHEHEHEE
After that, for dinner my grands cooked qi kiok chou? (I think I spelt it wrongly) It's the fatty pork in the black sauce with vinegar. Man, I do love that.

Day 7: 27th Dec
I went for a Japanese buffet in Jogoya, Starhill. My sister paid for me <3>
Day 8: 28th December
Went for an outing to Midvalley, again. It was my first time meeting my long lost friend Vivian War. Check out her blog :) This was a primary 1 friends gathering. Wheee Picturess. We watched Gulliver's Travels. That movie is nice, funny and short. I liek it. After the movie we went to Baskin Robbins to eat ice cream and hang out. =)

Vivian, Me, Jia Yi, Yi May and Felicia


I liek this picture. :D


I'm sorry I blocked you Yi May





Day 9: 29th December
I went to wax my legs in the morning then met up with Celestine, Shaun, Jason and Wan Ying in Kajang town. This was an absolutely failed outing because it was so last minute and everyone was busy. I know, it's my fault. NUUU
But anyhow, we had abit of chit chat then went over to Shaun's house.
Rachael (shaun's twin) was at home and thus BIG HUGGGG :D
Then, we sat down and talked and attempted to spike my hair up.
Pictures are with Rachhhie.

Day10: 30th December
I went shopping with Vivian in Times Square and Sungei Wang.
WHEEEEE. LALA PLACE. lol
But cheap stuff. nice lahhh. I'm going back there. eheheh

So that's basically my first week. (a bit more than a week)
Tomorrow I'm going out to buy my school stuff. hahaa. Neverending.


No comments:

Post a Comment