Pages

120 - The person that caused you a lot of pain

Hi peeps. I'm going to be a cheater and skip the topic

A deceased person you wish you could talk to.

It's because, I can't brainstorm any thoughts to that topic no matter how I tried. Maybe because I don't know many people with severe deceases or something. But my short summary of that topic would be that I wouldn't mind talking to any deceased person. Why should you treat a person any differently just because they are sick?

Moving on!

Interesting topic #12
The person that cause me a lot of pain huh? There's no person. But there is people.
I'm not the type to keep a grudge nor hate a person. I don't pin point a person and sulk just because she was mean to me.

The people that caused me the most pain would be my friends I guess. They are the people who can give me the greatest time of my life yet make me hurt as hell. But that is what life is isn't it? Life is about living...we can't expect for the best everytime. Even at times, the best decision wouldn't be one that you would like the most. But pain and joy, is all part of love I guess. Maybe pain is a person that would take a longer time to reach happiness. It's like the tortoise..And joy is the hare. When we go through pain, it's bitter but after time passes the memories will only appear to look sweet as the mountain of icing on a cupcake. But the hare runs so fast that it will only take a moment for you to laugh. Eventhough pain is slow, it's meaningful. It's like tasting every single drop of sweat from your hard work. It is what builds a relationship and an individual as well. Of course joy isn't bad.However, it just wouldn't have the same strength as pain. Like the tortoise and the hare...There will always be something that the hare will not possess which is the strength to push on and on and on no matter how slow he is. So in a relationship whether friendship or special-ships..if you can only accept the moments you enjoy so easily then do you think it will all really work out? It will only be fruitful with pain. Pain which teaches us alot of other things..such as determination, optimism, trust, responsibility, acceptance and so much more that can't be listed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment