Pages

143- Like seriously? Nyan

3 weeks. A little more, maybe. Everytime I think of the end to the exams my heart starts beating faster. *I'm feeling it now, again* For the last whole week I've been rather unproductive. Infact, VERY unproductive. And I still can laugh then cry and laugh again. I guess I'm the kind who is easily satisfied.

My mother says that people who are easily satisfied will never get far in life. In a way, she's saying that if I keep being satisfied with what I have and never want something MORE I can never be the top. But I don't wan't MORE. I want to draw more. I don't want to be at the top. I just want to be me. Live life. Have fun. Eat good food. Grow fatter. Get married. Have sex. Get pregnant. Love my family. Eat more good food. See the world. Then, die of dehydration most probably. Isn't that already wanting more? I just want different things.

Anyway, I've decided that I need to start being productive soon. Like, NOW. :P
I did some work today(which had nothing to do with my exams. Shhhh). So, I printed out my resume because I'd be giving them out tomorrow. Hopefully I'd be able to get a job, especially one for the Christmas holidays. I thought making a smiley sticky thingy to present it would be cute. People may think it looks ridiculous though....NUU PLEASE HIRE ME DESPITE MY SMILEY FACE OBSESSIONS.

Cute right?!
My last days of unproductive-ness consists of:
  • Putting on heavy make up and camwhoring. I looked like a fugly slut, should have worn like a bikini or something.
  • Watching a horror movie.
  • Talking rubbish and also about the sadness and frustration of romance.
  • Eating my cooked food.(which was edible ok!)
  • Walking in the park near my house.
  • Talking more the next day with and added member. nyahaa
  • Eating japanese food for lunch
  • Going home and sleeping and then realizing that I only have 3 weeks left. Then, trying to study while being on skype and not understanding my notes and nearly having a nervous breakdown only to wake up to a really disturbing dream.
Here are some cam-whore pictures. Me and my baby <3

My bathroom is good for taking pictures. Lol :P I like my room window better.
Rach figured out my "good angle" for taking photos. I look like I got a nose job in this photo. D: And we look like we're wearing couple jackets! XD We're not. It's a camp jumper.

We also took a bath together. Not the first time. Yes, second. No. I mean..tenth. Figure it out yourself.


You know, there's always one picture where I look like a typical without even trying. It scares me. In this case, there was more than one. *shudders*
NUUUUU. NEVAAAARRRR.
Peterpan. I love you. Pixie dust, I want to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment